Service for external use of the Confocal Microscopy Unit
Confocal Microscopy Unit
Application to Service
Reserve a time with at least 7 days' advance notice.
Microscope use is governed by a strict rota of reservations within the timetable of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Spectral Confocal Module equipped with a high sensitivity multiband detection system (spectral detection system) and acousto-optical beam splitter (AOBS).
- 4 detectors by reflection and fluorescence, with tunable bandwidth and central wavelength continuously and independently for each channel. Spectral resolution: 5 nm.
- 1 detector for transmitted light to obtain clear field images (phase contrast, interferential contrast).
- Maximum resolution 4.096x4096 pixels with dynamic range of 12 bits per channel.
- Scanning system enabling a scanning speed of up to 2,000 lines per second.
- Scanning technology that enables switching the excitation wavelength line by line.
- Attainment of 7D multidimensional series: x,y,z,t,a,l,i (image area, height, time, rotation, wavelength, intensity).
- Panning of regions of interest selected by user.
- Adjustable pupil illumination.
- Software and control panel with 7 digital potentiometers.